Monday, March 26, 2007

Invisible Poo

You know what I mean? When it kind of swims down the bowl and ends up past the part you can see? Sarah had one recently. "Dad!" she shouted. "I had an invisible poo!" She told me how she'd felt it go out, but couldn't see it. She even showed me. Sure enough, I didn't see it either.

I tried to explain that it was still there and just past the part you can see, but I think she was convinced. It's interesting how easily kids will accept the magical explanation.

When I had one in the office not long ago, I immediately thought, "invisible poo!" and now I probably always will whenever it happens again.

1 Comments:

Blogger DM3 said...

I will now leave a comment that is either brief and sarcastic or is invisible from this point on

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home