Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rain

You're probably reading this in some heat. Not us. It's going to rain here tomorrow. It's been raining pretty regularly since May. Our April was sunny and warm, but the April showers were delayed until May and then decided to stick around for a while.

I'm lucky to ride my bike two days a week. Every morning I decide whether I'm going to ride or call a cab. I'm rubbish at trying to guess. There have been times when I've rode home with soaked trousers, but much more often, I'm feeling like a chump as I pay ten quid each way to ride in the back seat through decent weather just because some rain is predicted at some point in the day. Because it never rains all day long. It's just typically overcast, and often windy, and it looks like it could rain at any moment, even though it often doesn't, or for a few minutes at a time when it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home