Wednesday, February 14, 2007

School Holiday

Sarah is on school holiday this week. Plus Monday. Her school schedule has one single-week break every term, plus two weeks between terms. That's at least seven weeks of break, not including summer break.

It's more time off than Margo or I get from our jobs, so we've found another option: break camps. These are often run by city councils in their recreation departments. Margo is taking Sarah to one in Colchester this week. Sarah gets to swim in the pool for an hour a day, plus there's gymnastics and other activities, and she's fed too. We may also look for a weeklong summer camp for this summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,
How is the fam!!!!
Hey I want to visit in Sept.
You guys up bfor a house guest for a couple of days!!???
I miss you guys loads!!!
I got some stuff for Sara that I will eventually send. Give the girls a hug and kiss!!!
love
Brenda

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home