Monday, December 10, 2007

Margo's Work X-Mas Party

On the 7th December we bad our Annual Christmas do at work. We convened at a hotel (Located a bit outside of town so that we could avoid clients) and had a Christmas Dinner as some drinks and dancing following. Most of us rented rooms for the evening so that we could enjoy the night without worrying about getting home after a few drinks.


I thought that you might enjoy seeing the folks I work with and a photo of me in my party clothes...



Me with Melissa, Paula and Margaret at the beginning of the party.



Me in my new party dress.



My line manager, Andy, perusing the menu options



Waiting for the appetizers to arrive



Linda, a recent arrival from Romania, actually looks good in the obligatory silly hat



Laura, also from Romania, manages to look pretty good too.



Melissa, a Social Work Support Worker



Paula, another SWSW


We were up until past 3:00 am and a bit worse for wear in the morning - these Brits are a bit more dedicated to the concept of an excessive evening of food and drink than is normal in the US - at least at my workplaces anyway. And, I am TOO OLD for this anymore -it takes far longer to recover than the actual party.

Cheers,
Margo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home